Camp at Home Program
Again we offer our HUGE HIT and SHOCKINGLY FUN Camp at Home Program! This isn't like virtual school, it's ten million times better! Camp at Home is a hybrid camp program, combining activities to do at home on your own, along with virtual components like an optional nightly Zoom activity. Campers are provided a camp bag that contains a physical workbook with activity instructions, all supplies needed for each activity, and a ticket to access to our "Members Only" online Club House that contains video demonstrations and electronic copies of all activities. Campers have opportunities throughout their week of camp to earn and win badges plus other fun camp swag including shirts, water bottles, sunglasses, badges, stuffed animals and more! The best part is this program is that it is flexible for the camper! They can participate as little or as much as they like, online or offline!
What is New for 2023?
New bags, new gear, new fun!
- If you participated in Camp Away from Camp in the past, it will be ran the same way but with new activities! Scroll to session descriptions to learn more.
- Camp at Home programs require registration.
- These sessions are open for all ages.
- Campers may register for both a Camp at Home program as well as other in person programs.
- Camp at Home sessions are highly subsidized, therefore Tiered Pricing and Camperships are not available for these sessions.
- Campers are provided a bag with all their supplies needed for the week, in addition, they can earn camp swag and badges throughout the week. Bags and earned rewards will be available for pick up at our Omaha office for local campers. All others will be mailed. We will notify families of the exact pick up date and time later this summer.
- If anything, sign up to see our counselors be goofballs and get new gear!
Watch our Camp at Home Commercial!
Although we strive to accept campers of all abilities, unfortunately, we are not able to safely support campers that need a ventilator, 1 on 1 nursing assistance , or those that need a hospital bed. Please let us know if you have any questions pertaining to your camper as we look at each ability level and assistance needs on a case by case basis. Thank you for understanding.